You'll be ready for climate change with The North Face® Canyonwall Triclimate® Jacket. This men's interchange jacket system has a polyester fleece, wind-resistant liner jacket and waterproof, seam-sealed nylon outer jacket that can be worn together or separately depending on weather conditions. Plus, these items offer additional zip-in integration with other items from The North Face. Adjustable, removable hoods on both layers keep out the chill, and multiple zip pockets store your gear. A cinch cord hem, hook 'n' loop cuffs, and covered zipper offer a weather-tight fit. The North Face Canyonwall Triclimate Jacket for Men offers integration with your media device and is 29.5" from center back. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: C689.
- 100% nylon dobby weave shell; 100% polyester fleece liner
- Liner jacket is wind permeability rated at 12 CFM
- Outer jacket is waterproof, breathable, and seam-sealed
- Zip-in integration with other garments from The North Face
- Adjustable, removable hoods on both jackets
- 2 secure zip hand pockets and Napoleon pocket
- Media compatibility
- Length from center back: 29.5"
Web ID: 14053106313412