Made for the modern outdoorsmen, The North Face® Canyonwall Etip™ Gloves for Men keep hands warm and working with the modern digital world. A lightweight glove designed for trekking, backpacking, and other outdoor pursuits in cool conditions, the Canyonwall Etip starts with a polyester heathered jersey shell faced with grid fleece backer for wind resistance. A TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock soft shell overlay with DWR treatments on the back of the hand provides further protection from winter winds and moisture. The palms of these specialized gloves combines a lightweight fleece with UR® Powered conductive technology and synthetic gripper palm overlay for superior grip and 5-finger touchscreen capability. This specialized Etip technology on the fingertips and palms allows you to use your phone, tablet, or touchscreen device without taking off your gloves when outside. These comfortable gloves also feature 5 Dimensional Fit™ for consistent sizing and Radiametric Articulation™ to keep your hands in their natural, relaxed position. PU tab at cuff for easy on/off. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A6M5.
- Cool weather gloves that work with modern electronics
- Lightweight polyester heathered jersey shell - grid fleece backer for wind resistance
- TNF Apex ClimateBlock soft shell with DWR overlay on back of hand - blocks wind and moisture
- Fleece palm with UR Powered conductive technology and synthetic gripper overlay
- 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- PU tab at cuff - easy on/off
Web ID: 2134335