A daypack made for those who value function over looks, the Borealis from The North Face® keeps you organized and efficient everyday. Made of lightweight and durable 420D, 300D mini-ripstop, and 1680D ballistic nylon with 600D polyester print, this daypack offers 1770 cubic inches of storage for books and gear. FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps sport added PE foam for extra comfort, while the breathable Airmesh back panel features a Spine Channel and PE sheet helps you carry loads comfortably. The Borealis also features a padded laptop sleeve, tablet sleeve, and hydration port in its large main compartment with organization sleeves in the secondary storage compartment. Backpack also sports mesh side water bottle pockets, front stash pocket, front bungee cord, and padded winged hipbelt. Sternum strap with Safe-T whistle. Carry weight: 2 lbs. 9 oz. Dimensions: 19" x 13.5" x 7.5". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CE82.
- Frill-free, function-packed backpack
- 1770 cubic inches of storage
- FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for comfort
- Padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Padded, winged hipbelt for extra load support
- Large main compartment with padded laptop sleeve, tablet sleeve, and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization sleeves
- Durable construction
- Front bungee cord for exterior storage or compression of interior contents
Web ID: 14072206413616