A daypack made for those who value function over looks, the Borealis Backpack from The North Face® keeps you organized and efficient everyday. Made of lightweight and durable 210D Cordura® nylon mini-ripstop, 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, and 1680D ballistics nylon, this daypack offers 1,709 cubic inches of storage for books and gear. The pack's FlexVent™ suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation. Packed with convenience features, the Borealis offers a padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve in its main compartment and a padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve in its front compartment. This pack also features a secondary compartment with internal organization, a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket, and elastic webbing for cord management. Reflective accents on the bag provide 360Á of greater low light visibility for greater safety at night. Backpack also sports a front elastic bungee for external storage, 2 mesh side water bottle pockets, side compression straps for load stability, sternum strap with whistle buckle, and removable waist belt. Carry weight: 2 lbs. 12.4 oz. Dimensions: 19.75"x13.5"x8.5". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CHK4.
- Frill-free, function-packed backpack
- 1,709 cubic inches of storage
- FlexVent suspension system - great support and ventilation
- Durable nylon and polyester construction
- Padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve in its front compartment
- Secondary compartment with organization, a fleece-lined media pocket, zippered pocket, and elastic webbing for cord management
- Front elastic bungee for external storage
- Multiple reflective panels
- Fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Side compression straps
- 2 mesh side water bottle pockets
Web ID: 9992219331