Ounce for ounce, no North American game fish offers more excitement for anglers than bass. Any angler who has landed a feisty, ferocious 2-pounder after 30 minutes of play remains hooked for life. No wonder 19.5 million anglers regularly fish for bass in the U.S., Canada, and Central America. Bass fishing is now so popular that bass tournaments have become a leading spectator sport across the continent, with top bass fishermen rivaling NASCAR drivers in the loyalty of their followers.
With this impressive collection of up-to-date information, contained in ''The Big Book of Bass: Strategies for Catching Largemouth and Smallmouth'', novice as well as experienced anglers will learn everything they need to know to catch both largemouth and smallmouth bass. Readers will find in-depth coverage of bass biology and behavior, with clear, concise text and more than 1,000 step-by-step photos. Softcover. 400 pages.
- Information on bass biology & habitat tips
- Complete presentation of equipment—rods, reels, lines, boats
- Techniques for soft plastics, jigging, plugs, spinnerbaits
- Special conditions such as weather, water conditions, or night fishing
- Beyond the basics: a selection of tried-and-true techniques for the advanced bass fisherman
Web ID: 10204351