The Tenzing® TZ 2220 Hunting Daypack has the ideal amount of gear storage for the hunt while staying light on your feet. Having 2,228 cu. in. of storage, the 2220 is made of non-elastic, 2-layer brushed Tricot fabric that retains lining durability and has a soft PVC backing reinforced with Dyneema® strength panels. With a total of 11 compartments and pockets (main, face, hip, side, and mesh), the design has 6 special zip pockets for convenience and quick access. Hydration compatible, this pack features space for a 2-liter hydration bladder (sold separately). Rain cover fold-out keeps pack dry. Features a bow and gun fold-out carrying boot, 4 lateral compression straps for securing gear, and 2 lower compression straps for attaching extra gear without affecting internal storage space. Internal, rigid aluminum frame for stability. Other features include padded hip support and channeled back pad. Main compartment dimensions: 23'' x 12'' x 4''. Weight: 4 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 9723.
- Light and fast hunting
- Main, face, hip, side, and mesh compartments
- 2-layer brushed Tricot fabric and soft PVC backing reinforced with Dyneema strength panels
- 2,228 cu. in. of storage space with 11 compartments/pockets for gear
- Internal, rigid aluminum frame
- Bow and gun fold-out carrying boot
- Rain cover fold-out
- Hydration compatible (2-liter)
- 6 specialized zip pockets
- Padded hip support
- Channeled back pad
Web ID: 1202230501159