Ultra-compact and powerful, the TenPoint® Turbo GT™ Crossbow Package with AcuDraw gives bowhunters next generation speed and handling on the hunt. Measuring just 13.5" when cocked, the XLT bow assembly combines 11", double laminated IsoTaper Limbs™, a Zytel® Over-the-Top limb pocket and suspension system, MRX™ cams, and D-75 strings and cables for big performance. The Turbo GT combines this ultra compact assembly with a high performance Fusion S stock and ACRA-ANGLE™ barrel to deliver deadly performance with a power stroke of just 12.6", launching arrows up to 360 fps with a hard hitting 107 ft. lbs. of kinetic energy. Fully integrated into the stock, the ACUdraw self-retracting rope cocking system makes it easy to handle the Turbo GT's 175 lbs of draw weight so any hunter can use this deadly powerful crossbow. The adjustable Fusion S stock provides a comfortable fit to deliver match-rifle stability when shooting. Safety engineered fore-grip and wings on the stock keep the shooter's front safely below the bowstring release path. The Turbo GT's 3-1?2 lb. T3™ trigger features metal injection molded components to deliver a smooth, crisp pull with minimal creep. The auto-engaging safety engages quietly while the crossbow is cocked. DFI™ (Dry-Fire-Inhibitor) technology keeps the crossbow safely cocked when it is not loaded. Lightweight and detachable, coated aluminum foot stirrup. 35"Lx17"W. Lightweight 6.5 lbs. Package includes: TenPoint 3x Pro-View 2 Scope, instant detach 3-arrow quiver, ambidextrous side mount quiver bracket, and 3 Pro Elite carbon arrows with 100-grain practice points.
Manufacturer model #: CB16020-5522.
- Compact powerhouse for better crossbow hunting
- XLT bow assembly - big performance, just 13.5" wide when cocked
- Adjustable Fusion S stock - stable shooting, packed with safety features
- Fast and powerful - up to 360 fps with a hard hitting 107 ft. lbs. of kinetic energy
- ACUdraw self-retracting rope cocking system
- 175 lb. draw weight
- 3-1?2 lb. T3 trigger - smooth, crisp pull with minimal creep
- Auto-engaging safety and Dry-fire inhibitor
Web ID: 1602191628