A great blend of TenPoint® performance and value, the Renegade Crossbow Package with ACUdraw 50 gives hunters big hunting ability without emptying the bank account. Combining time-tested design with a Fusion UltraLite stock, the Renegade delivers knockdown power from a design that weighs just 7 lbs. Machined aluminum riser and sound- and vibration-reducing Over-the-Top limb pockets provide a solid anchor for the crossbow's 13" HL limbs and XR wheels. This field-proven assembly sends arrows screaming towards your target at speeds up to 335 fps with 92 ft. lbs. of energy from a power stroke of 12.25". The Renegade's skeletonized stock offers trustworthy control with its reach through foregrip and glass-reinforced nylon safety wings, while providing a solid base for the carbon injected polymer ACRA-ANGLE slotted barrel. The premium 3-1⁄2 lb. trigger features an auto-engaging safety and DFI™ (Dry-Fire-Inhibitor) technology to keep the crossbow safely cocked when it is not loaded. Integrated ACUdraw 50 self-retracting rope cocking system reduces the crossbow's 165 lb. draw weight by 50% for easier cocking. Length: 37.875". Width: 21.5"/18.5" cocked. Package includes: 3x Pro-View 2 Scope mounted on a machined aluminum 7/8" fixed dovetail mount, instant detach 3-arrow quiver, 3 Pro Elite carbon arrows with 100 grain practice points, and Owner's Instructional DVD.
Manufacturer model #: CB17054-5521.
- Great blend of TenPoint performance and price
- Fusion UltraLite stock
- Machined aluminum riser and sound- and vibration-reducing Over-the-Top limb pockets
- 13" HL limbs
- 335 fps with 92 ft. lbs. of energy
- Maneuverable design - shorter overall, measures just 18.5" wide when cocked
- Premium 3-1⁄2 lb. trigger - smooth, crisp pull with minimal creep
- Auto-engaging safety and Dry-fire inhibitor
- Reach through foregrip and glass-reinforced nylon safety wings
- ACUdraw 50 - reduces draw weight by 50%
- Package includes Pro-View 2 Scope, instant detach 3-arrow quiver, 3 Pro Elite carbon arrows with 100 grain practice points, and Owner's Instructional DVD
Web ID: 100010618