Temple Fork Outfitters™ Gary Loomis Signature Series Freshwater Spinning Rods is the next generation of affordable, high-performance rods designed by the legendary Gary Loomis. This innovative hybrid blanks combine high-modulus carbon fiber (for lightweight sensitivity) and mid-modulus carbon fiber (for durability) to deliver true high-end feel and performance at a price any angler can afford. Superior components are the rule, including stainless steel chromium-impregnated guides with SiC inserts and radically split grips with super-comfortable burl and cork rings. To help anglers better organize their setups and maximize their fishing time, each rod is color-coded by tip action, from the grip split up to the hook keeper. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Designed by the legendary Gary Loomis
- Innovative hybrid blanks combine high-modulus carbon fiber and mid-modulus carbon fiber
- Stainless steel chromium-impregnated guides with SiC inserts
- Radically split grips with super-comfortable burl and cork rings
- Each rod is color-coded by tip action
The TFO Color ID System
Every rod in the Gary Loomis TFO Signature Series is color coded by rod action to help keep you organized while on the water. Throughout the line, Silver always equates to Medium Light, Red to Medium Heavy, and so on. The special coloration appears in the butt section only, from the grip split to the hook keeper.
Web ID: 10210431