The TaylorMade® R15 Fairway Wood incorporates groundbreaking metalwoods technologies for a game-changing design. TaylorMade has taken the Front Track system from the R15 driver and a sliding weight weighing 25 grams and added them to the golf club to give you more flexibility and shot shape adjustability. From the fairway or off the tee, all you have to do to draw or fade the ball is slide the weight to the side so named. The Front Track performs like a Speed Pocket, reducing spin and increasing the size of the sweet spot, and the sliding weight and 4Á loft sleeve let you easily dial in your launch conditions. This TaylorMade fairway wood features thick-thin casting, which creates a low, forward center of gravity to promote higher launch and lower spin for optimum distance. The white crown and 150cc head look awesome at address, giving you the confidence to play aggressively. The TaylorMade R15 Fairway Wood for men comes in a variety of loft options, all outfitted with a Fuji Speeder 67 Evolution graphite shaft and a Lamkin UTx grip.
Manufacturer model #: N1158405.
- Lower, more forward CG promotes higher launch and lower spin
- Front Track acts like a Speed Pocket
- 25g sliding tungsten weight adjusts for draw or fade
- 4Á loft sleeve adjusts to 12 positions
- Thick-thin casting promotes low center of gravity
- Contoured back track glides through turf
- Super alloy face material
- Fuji Speeder 67 Evolution graphite shaft and a Lamkin UTx grip
Web ID: 1412040301321