- Adjustable driver can be tuned to fit Tour pros and amateurs alike
- 7 standard and 5 upright loft options between 8Á and 12Á (±2Á) to obtain optimal launch angle
- 7 face angle options
- Shot-shaping movable weights
- Thick-thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting high launch, fast ball speed, and low spin
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown, and gray/orange/black crown graphic together promote easy alignment
- Improved aerodynamics reduce drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed
- Comes equipped with an Aldila® Rip Phenom 65 graphite shaft and a TM 360 grip
Current science suggests that to get every potential yard out of your driver, you need to achieve the precise combination of launch angle and spin-rate that promotes maximum carry and roll. Yet every player's swing is different. That's where the TaylorMade® R1 Tuned Performance Driver comes in. The R1 allows you to tune 3 key clubhead parameters so you can customize the club to your swing and generate maximum distance.
Here's how it works: with the R1, you can choose from 5 Face-Angle positions so you can achieve the look you want at address and to help you square the face to the ball at impact. You can also choose from 12 Loft-Sleeve settings between 8Á and 12Á. And, you can choose from 2 ways to position the movable Shot-Shape weights to promote a straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw.
The white, glare-resistant crown features a unique black, orange, and gray decal designed to make it easier to frame the ball opposite the center of the clubface. This "smart graphic" does more than just make the driver look cool; it also makes it easier for you to detect exactly how the clubhead is aimed. And that gives you confidence that the face is aligned exactly the way you want it before you start your takeaway.
The TaylorMade R1 Tuned Performance Driver comes equipped with an Aldila Rip Phenom 65 graphite shaft in your choice of flex and a TM 360 grip. Get yours, customize it, and start ripping it by your buddies!
Manufacturer model #: N1092207.
Web ID: 13011709364723