When designing the M2 Iron Set, TaylorMade® set out to achive maximum distance without sacrificing peak trajectory. Depending on which option you choose—some have hybrids, while other feature only irons—this set features the right clubs to get you hitting longer, straighter shots and shooting lower scores. Each club is engineered for shots that fly farther and higher, delivering dramatic distance for all golfers. These TaylorMade irons use performance materials and technologies to give you a competitive edge. The thick-thin fluted hosel removes 3g of extra mass and redistributes it as low as possible throughout the head to lower CG and promote higher launch and more ball speed. The 360Á Undercut expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face. It also removes weight from the topline to create ultra-low CG for stronger lofts that maximize distance without sacrificing the high peak trajectory that results in long, playable shots. M2 irons also have a Speed Pocket with increased flexibility due to an even thinner sole. This increases launch angle and preserves ball speed, improving forgiveness for shots struck below the center of the face. A thin face with Inverted Cone Technology works in conjunction with the Speed Pocket to enable fast, consistent ball speeds across the face. The 3D Sound & Feel System is a light but extremely stiff 3D-badge system that manages sound and eliminates unwanted vibrations for superior feel. The TaylorMade M2 Iron Set for men has the technologies and customizable options to significantly improve your golf game. What are you waiting for?
- Performance golf irons engineered to provide the distance you need to get to the green, plus the high trajectory to help you stay there
- Thick-thin fluted hosel removes extra mass and redistributes it for low CG
- 360Á Undercut expands the unsupported face area
- Speed Pocket has thinner sole for higher launch with speed and forgiveness for shots struck below the center of the face
- Thin face with Inverted Cone Technology
- 3D Sound & Feel System manages sound and unwanted vibrations
Web ID: 2331829