- For use on 20' to 36' fishing boats
- Fits both hardtop and soft top applications
- Designed to fit the industry standard TACO Outrigger-Ready Mounting Plate
- Rugged stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- 12 locking fishing positions
- Uses TACO's spline lock technology for secure outrigger elevation
- Polished 316 stainless steel arm assembly and lever
- Brushed, anodized aluminum body
- 4 x 6" mounting base
- Fits TACO Clamp-On Mounting Plates (sold separately)
- Sold in pairs
The TACO® Grand Slam 280 Outrigger Top Mount is the 4th generation of the top mount that fishermen have loved for years. The rugged design is calculated to provide years of reliable service, even in harsh saltwater environments. A redesigned locking head provides secure outrigger height positioning using TACO's spline lock technology, providing a positive lock with minimal parts. An enhanced rotator lever sports a sleek, ergonomic shape, using polished stainless steel and UV-resistant Santoprene®. Compatible with TACO's 1-1/2" heavy-duty, telescoping Tele-Outriggers™ (sold separately).
Manufacturer model #: GS-280.
TACO Tele-Outriggers sold separately and can be found through keyword search by typing in "Tele Outriggers"
Web ID: 1308081025