Keep your hunting trails or path to your favorite fishing hole clear with the Swisher® Predator Commercial Pro 11.5 HP 24" Walk-Behind Rough Cut Mower. A great tool for cutting new trails, clearing fields, mowing ditches, and more, this walk-behind rough cut mower handles the densest undergrowth and saplings. Powered by a powerful 11-1/2 horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine with electric and recoil start, the Predator can cut through brush and saplings up to 1-1/2" in diameter. Fully enclosed with front and adjustable side safety deflectors, the mower's durable, hardened steel, rough cut 24" G6 blade handles heavy-duty cutting safely. Self-propelled, the Predator features a 4-speed transmission to match the mowing conditions with a reverse gear to help you back out of trouble. Engine, blade engagement, and drive controls on the adjustable height handlebar put full control of the mower within easy reach. Large pneumatic chevron tread tires move easily over the roughest terrain for smooth, controlled mowing. Heavy-duty, fabricated all-steel cutting deck. 1-3/4" cutting height range. The Predator also features a protective guard to keep the engine and electrical components covered. Compliant in all 50 states. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: WBERC11524.
- Powerful, self-propelled, rough cut mower for heavy-duty mowing
- Great for clearing hunting trails, ditches, and fields
- Strong 11-1/2 horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine - electric and recoil start
- Heavy-duty, fabricated all-steel cutting deck
- Front and adjustable side safety deflectors - fully encloses blade
- 24" hardened steel, rough cut G6 blade
- Heavy-duty - handles brush and saplings up to 1-1/2'' in diameter
- 1 3/4" cutting height range
- Self-propelled - 4 speeds and reverse to match conditions
- Handlebar-mounted controls - engine, blade engagement, and drive
- Large pneumatic chevron tires - handle rough terrain for smooth, controlled mowing
Web ID: 1601151030