Tackle big mowing jobs and clear harshly overgrown areas and trails without breaking a sweat with the Swisher® Country Cut 44'' Rough Cut Trailcutter Trail Mower. Offering the power and toughness to tackle grass, dense undergrowth and saplings, this trail mower makes a great tool for cutting new trails, clearing fields, and mowing ditches. Powered by a workhorse 14.5 HP Kawasaki v-twin electric start engine, the Trailcutter tears through underbrush with 2 break-away swinging blades that cut through saplings up to 3" in diameter. Made of heavy-duty, welded 11-gauge steel, the rugged 44" rear discharge deck stands up to hard mowing. Deck also features a heavy-duty stump jumper to protect the mower from stumps and other concealed hazards. Universal articulating pin hitch offers a left to right offset for easy setup directly behind the vehicle or as a wing mower. Remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance for safer use. Handy single-point cutting height adjustment gives you 4" of adjustment. Two 16" sealant-filled pneumatic tires feature steel bumpers in front for protection. Uses standard lawn and garden battery(not included). Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: RC14544CPKA.
- Rugged trail mower for overgrown fields, trails, and other rugged mowing jobs
- 14.5 HP Kawasaki v-twin electric start engine
- 44" welded, 11-gauge steel deck - rear discharge
- 2 break-away swinging blades - cut through saplings up to 3" in diameter
- Universal hitch with left to right adjustable offset - standard or wing mower setup
- Remote operator control console - safer blade engagement/disengagement
- Handy single-point cutting height adjustment - 4" range
- Protective, heavy-duty stump jumper
- 2 sealant-filled 16" pneumatic tires with protective steel bumpers
- Uses standard lawn and garden battery(not included)
Web ID: 100017284