Designed to tackle large scale lawns, meadows, and trails with speed and ease, the Swisher® 44" Finish Cut Trail Mower helps you get big mowing jobs done quickly. Packed with 60+ years of mower design experience, the Finish Cut Trail Mower doubles your cutting width behind your lawn tractor or lets you deliver professional cutting results with your ATV. With a rugged 44" deck made of heavy-duty 1/8"-thick steel, this grass-cutting machine features bumper rollers to protect against damage to your trees and shrubs. Wide tires provide welcome flotation and stability and work with the mower's twin blade system to leave grass with a smooth, finished cut. Features a powerful 10.5 HP Briggs & Stratton® recoil start engine, single-point cutting height adjustment of 1.5"-4.5", and rear discharge. The mower's universal hitch with left to right adjustable offset easily converts the mower to a wing mower for easy mowing under low hanging trees or in ditches. Operating blade engage/disengage controls for safety. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: FC10544BS.
- Helps you tackle large scale lawns, meadows, and trails
- Easily attaches to lawn tractor or utility vehicles
- Twin-blade system - 44" cutting width with rear discharge
- Powerful, recoil start 10.5 HP Briggs & Stratton engine
- Universal, offset hitch - easy conversion to wing mower
- Delivers professional results
- Single-point cutting height adjustment of 1.5"-4.5"
- Rugged, 1/8" steel cutting deck
- Wide and stable tires
- Protective bumper rollers
Actual engine may differ from image due to updates.
Web ID: 1409181548