Keep your hunting trails or path to your favorite fishing hole clear with the Swisher® 24" Predator Talon Walk Behind Rough Cut Trail Mower. A great tool for cutting new trails, clearing fields, mowing ditches, and more, this walk-behind rough cut mower handles dense undergrowth and saplings. Powered by a powerful 10.2 HP Honda engine with both 12V electric and recoil start, the Predator Talon's G6 commercial cutting blade can cut through brush and saplings up to 1-1/2" in diameter. Self-propelled, the Trailcutter features a 4-speed transmission to match the mowing conditions with a reverse gear to help you back out of trouble. Engine, blade engagement, and drive controls on the adjustable height handlebar put full control of the mower within easy reach. Large pneumatic chevron tread tires move easily over the roughest terrain for smooth, controlled mowing. Heavy-duty, fabricated all-steel cutting deck with front and adjustable side safety deflectors. Adjustable cutting height of 3"-4.75". The Predator Talon also features a protective wire guard to keep the engine's electrical components covered. Compliant in all 50 states. Uses standard lawn and garden battery (not included). Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: WHERC10224.
- Powerful, self-propelled trail mower for heavy-duty mowing
- Great for clearing hunting trails, ditches, and fields
- Powerful 10.2 HP Honda engine with both 12V electric and recoil start
- Heavy-duty, fabricated all-steel cutting deck
- Front and adjustable side safety deflectors - fully encloses blade
- 24" G6 commercial cutting blade
- Heavy-duty - handles brush and saplings up to 1-1/2" in diameter
- Self-propelled - 4 speeds and reverse to match conditions
- Handlebar-mounted controls - engine, blade engagement, and drive
- Large pneumatic chevron tires - handle rough terrain for smooth, controlled mowing
- Uses standard lawn and garden battery (not included)
Web ID: 100016522