Larger tracts of land seem a lot smaller when you mow with a Swisher® 19 HP 66" Electric Start Finish Cut Trail Mower. This premium finish mower cranks up your cutting power with a 19 HP Briggs & Stratton® electric start engine to deliver the lawn you've always dreamed of with a finish-cut 3-blade system, single point cutting height adjustments from 1.5" to 5.5", easy-use engage and disengage controls, ultra-wide 66" mowing diameter, and side discharge. The heavy-duty 1/8"-thick steel tow behind cutting deck, complete with Swisher's exclusive bumper roller system provides the rugged durability and protection you demand for years of dependable landscaping while. The Swisher 19 HP 66" Electric Start Finish Cut Trail Mower also features a 12-volt key-start system, 2.5-gallon fuel tank, and a universal articulating hitch complete with left to right adjustable offset to safely and efficiently cut along ditches and slopes. Pull behind ATVs, lawn tractors, or any utility vehicle. Battery covers features access panel. The only thing this tow-behind mower can't do is run itself. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: FC1966BS.
- Premium finish-cut trail mower
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Finish-cut 3-blade system
- 19 HP Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- Heavy-duty 1/8"-thick 66" tow behind cutting deck
- Exclusive bumper roller system for added protection
- Variable cutting height adjustment from 1.5" to 5.5"
- Easy-use operating blade engage and disengage controls
- Universal articulating hitch with left to right adjustable offset
- Battery cover with access panel
- 12-volt key start system
- 2.5-gallon fuel tank
- Side debris discharge
Web ID: 1506081258