Specifically designed to work with synthetic rope, the Superwinch® Terra 35 SR ATV Winch combines top notch strength and durability with long lasting, lightweight synthetic rope performance. The heavy-duty, 1.6 HP permanent magnet motor and solenoid are sealed to protect them from the elements. Featuring larger wire within its winding and sealed bearings at both ends, this powerful motor delivers high horsepower and torque with the least amount of drain on the battery. Rugged, all-steel planetary gear set features gears 2 times as wide as the nearest competitor to deliver more torque and longer life. Unlike other ATV winches whose drums are made from cast aluminum, the 35 SR features steel drums specifically designed to handle the rigors of synthetic rope. A torque-free 12-strand single braid coated with abrasion-resistant Samthane™, this winch's AmSteel-Blue™ synthetic rope delivers, size for size, the same strength as steel, top strength-to-weight ratio, and durability that outlasts wire rope 3 to 1. Winch also features: anodized aluminum hawse fairlead; freespooling clutch with ergonomic controls; automatic 100% load holding brake; 50' of 3/16" synthetic rope with a heavy-duty pinnned and latched clevis hook; and a 10' sealed handheld remote. Rated pull capacity: 3,500 lbs. Gear Ratio: 140:1. Installed weight: 17 lbs. Dimensions: 13.4" x 4.5" x 4.8".
Manufacturer model #: 1135230.
- Powerful ATV winch outfitted with lightweight synthetic rope
- 3,500 lb. capacity
- Heavy-duty, sealed 1.6 hp permanent magnet motor - low battery drain design
- 50' of 3/16" AmSteel-Blue synthetic rope coated with abrasion resistant Samthane
- Steel drums for industry-leading performance and durability
- All-steel planetary gear set
- Anodized aluminum hawse fairlead
- Automatic 100% load holding brake
- 10' handheld remote
Web ID: 1410141315