Engineered specifically for the professional bass boater, the Stingray® HyperFoil 500™ Boat Motor Stabilizer has become the hottest premier performance item you can add to your bass boat. The Stingray HyperFoil 500 Boat Motor Stabilizer has birthed its own category of "HyperFoils" which provide vertical lift and unrestrained top-end speed. The HyperFoil 500 focuses solely on improving professional bass boat performance, unlike a traditional hydrofoil. Trademarked HyperSpeed Red™ material reduces drag for maximum top-end speed while also providing increased visibility for the engine's lower unit both in-water and during transport to prevent costly collisions. Featuring a luxurious chrome badge and patented StingRay NO-Drill Technology™, this boat motor stabilizer requires zero holes to be drilled into the engine during installation on engines 40HP and above. For serious bass boaters with a high-performance engine, the HyperFoil provides rocket-like holeshots and unrestrained top-end speed—2 must-haves for any professional fisherman.
Manufacturer model #: HYPERFOIL-500.
- Designed specifically for pro bass boats
- Achieve perfect holeshots
- Unrestrained top-end speed
- HyperSpeed Red performance material
- Luxurious chrome badging
- Increased visibility
- Fits most outboards and sterndrives 4-300HP
- No-Drill Installation on 40-300HP
- Optional-Drill Installation 4-300HP
- Does not fit: Evinrude ETEC or Volvo Penta with exhaust through cavitation plate
Web ID: 2314413