Made to demanding military standards to offer the brightest detail and stand up to the toughest conditions, the Military R series of binoculars from Steiner® are field-tested, combat proven, fogproof, waterproof, and shock-resistant to take the rigors of daily use. Designed to provide maximum image clarity and brightness in any lighting and weather condition, Military R binoculars also include built-in reticles that are great for marking long range shots. Lightweight construction and the incredible depth-of-field provided by Steiner's Sports Autofocus system, which provides instant focus from 20 yards to infinity once adjusted for the user's eyes, delivers maximum comfort during long hours of extended use. The top quality Steiner optics are fully multi-coated with Steiner's neutral high definition formula for maximum brightness and top contrast across the entire visible spectrum, delivering top-notch light transmission performance for continued use in fading light and darkness! Steiner's 2-way valve pressurized nitrogen system makes leakage into the optical chambers virtually impossible for trustworthy waterproof and fogproof performance, helping the Military R binoculars meet the Military Specifications 810 for waterproof and shockproof performance. These tough binoculars enclose a lightweight fiber-reinforced polycarbonate housing in a modified webbed thermoplastic rubber armor for extreme ruggedness and durability. Color: Green. Manufacturer's 30-year limited warranty.
- Tough enough to meet all applicable military standards for fogproof, waterproof, and shock-resistance
- Built-in reticles - great when marking long-range shots
- Sports Autofocus system - instant focus from 20 yards to infinity once adjusted for the user's eyes
- Optics fully multi-coated with Steiner's neutral high definition formula for maximum brightness and top contrast across the entire visible spectrum
- 2-way valve pressurized nitrogen system makes leakage into the optical chambers virtually impossible
- Lightweight fiber-reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Modified webbed thermoplastic rubber armor
A consistent dedication to creating new optics technologies has led Steiner's growth from a small one-man shop in postwar Germany to one of the world's top producers of high performance binoculars. This constant devotion to innovation has resulted in the highest level of technology, producing binoculars that deliver a lifetime of dependable performance. From quality innovations like rubber armoring, nitrogen filling, water pressure proofing to 5 meters, and NANO-protection lenses, to an integrated compass and precision crafted Steiner lens coatings, like the Color Adjusted Transmission (CAT) HD lens coatings, Steiner continues to develop new improvements. That's why law enforcement professionals, hunters, military personnel, boaters, hikers, birders and outdoor enthusiasts all over the world rely on its proven performance time and time again.
Web ID: 10200587