The Commander XP C from Steiner® delivers the proven Commander marine binocular design combined with the high definition, record setting light transmission XP optics and an integrated compass for a top quality binocular you can use 24 hours a day. XP Optics utilize a high definition, broadband optical formula that deliver over 96% peak light transmission for excellent performance in any light, night or day. These high performance optics also feature Steiner's NANO-Protected lens coating on the front and rear lenses. This coating readily repels any water and moisture condensation off the lenses and allows you to clean the lenses easily with running water and a good hand shaking. The Commander XP C's integrated compass is hard damped stabilized for trustworthy readings, includes a range finding reticle for distance determination, and electronic compass illumination for bearings in darkness. With Steiner's Sports Autofocus system, these high performance binoculars are in instant focus from 20 yards to infinity once adjusted for the user's eyes, a great feature when trying to spot buoys, markers, and navigation hazards. An interchangeable eye-cup system allowing the user to mount a full eye relief (eyeglass) eye cup, a contoured light blocking cup, or a traditional long eye relief eyecup in seconds. Each Commander XP C is hand-built to be military spec waterproof and shock resistant. This binocular also features Steiner's NBR Long-Life Armoring that will last over two times longer than conventional rubber coverings while retaining a comfortable grip and slip-proof feel for the user. Comes with an interchangeable, Clic-Loc attached, wide neck Strap and yellow float strap. Comes with a protective case for storage. Color: Black. Manufacturer's 30-year limited warranty.
Manufacturer model #: 395.
- Proven durability and performance of the Commander, amazing light transmission and image quality of the XP Optics
- XP Optics - high definition, broadband optical formula that deliver over 96% peak light transmission
- NANO-Protected lens coating on the front and rear lenses - repels water and moisture condensation off the lens
- Stable, easy to read integrated compass - provides bearing and range, even at night
- Sports Autofocus system - instant focus from 20 yards to infinity once adjusted for the user's eyes
- Interchangeable eye-cup system - 3 choices of eyecups
- Military spec waterproof and shock resistant
- NBR Long-Life Armoring that will last over 2 times longer than conventional rubber coverings
- Two choice of Clic-Loc attached neck straps
- Protective case included
Brilliant optical performance, a dedication to creating new optics technologies, and proven durability have made Steiner a world leader in marine optics. Professional mariners around the globe have come to rely on the superior image quality, low light performance, and durability they get in harsh marine conditions from Steiner Marine binoculars. With innovations like water pressure proofing to 5 meters, an integrated compass, NANO-protection lenses, precision crafted lens coatings, and the Sports Auto-Focus system, Steiner continues to develop new improvements to help you see out on the water. That's why professional mariners and weekend boaters alike turn to Steiner year after year for their marine optics.
Web ID: 10200801