The Standard Horizon® Floating Handheld 6W VHF Radio puts peace of mind in the palm of your hand. The oversized full dot matrix LCD display and easy-to-operate icon/menu system keeps radio operation simple and lightning fast. Keep in contact wherever your fishing adventures take you with a 66-channel WAAS® GPS receiver, IPX8 waterproof dependability, and access to all U.S., Canadian, and international marine channels. This handheld radio features NOAA® weather with weather alerts, automatic position polling, DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint and route navigation, dual and tri-watch scan, programmable scan, and priority scan. Keep tabs on a group with group monitoring via DSC group position calling. The Standard Horizon 6w Floating Handheld VHF Radio includes an alkaline battery tray, 1800mAh Li-Ion battery, and 110VAC and 12VDC 3-hour charger.
Manufacturer model #: HX870.
- Floating Class D 6w VHF handheld radio with GPS
- IPX8 waterproof rated, submersible to 4.92' for 30 min.
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels
- Automatically poll the GPS position of a ship using DSC
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Dual and Tri Watch
- DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint and route navigation
- GM (Group Monitor) using DSC Group Position Call
- NOAA Weather Channel with Weather Alert
- 66-Channel WAAS GPS receiver
- Transmits DSC distress call
- Oversized full dot matrix LCD display
- Easy-to-Operate icon/menu system
- Includes 1800mAh Li-Ion battery, alkaline battery tray, 110VAC and 12VDC 3-hr charger
Web ID: 1409111857