The largest option in the Spyderco line of lockback folders, the Resilience G-10 Lockback Folding Knife delivers fatigue-free cutting performance whenever you need it. The 4.25'' 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade features a sharpened edge from tip to hilt for maximum cutting surface. The sure gripping G10 laminate handle features an ergonomic shape designed with fatigue-free cutting in mind. Skeletonized steel liners tucked inside the handle increase its rigidity and strength. An oversized Spyderco Round Hole in the blade, together with its shape, provide instant, easy blade opening. The stainless steel 4-way pocket clip allows you to set this folder in a variety of carry and draw positions: Tip-up/tip-down left-hand/right-hand. Screw together construction for easy cleaning and maintenance. Blade length: 4.25''. Closed length: 5.25''. Overall length: 9.375''. Weight: 5.4 oz.
Manufacturer model #: C142G.
- Spyderco's largest, high performance folder
- 4.25'' 8Cr13MoV stainless steel straight edge blade
- Sharpened from tip to hilt for maximum cutting edge
- Walker Linerlock
- G10 laminate handle - shaped for fatigue-free cutting
- Dual skeletonized stainless steel liners for strength
- Stainless 4-way pocket clip
Web ID: 1302260831