Depending on which style you choose, SPY® Farrah Polarized Sunglasses feature either Trident™ polarized technology or Happy Lens® technology. These sweet shades flaunt a fashion-forward design featuring large lenses with 8-base curvature that hugs your face closely. Trident tech blocks glare-filled rays, effectively eliminating up to 99% of blinding glare while providing 100% UV protection. Trident polarization is layered and sealed within injected polycarbonate ARC® lenses so nothing can scratch, delaminate, or haze the polarized filter. Happy Lens tech builds on the protection provided by Trident, but it also lets long-wave blue light through. SPY says this long-wave blue light promotes balance in your circadian rhythm, fostering a positive "uplift" in mood and alertness. In addition to making you feel happier, these first-of-their-kind polarized lenses also enhance contrast and clarity for unmatched crispness everywhere you look. Both styles feature propionate frames and are accented with custom metal details. Looks stunning on faces of all shapes and sizes.
- Trident polarized technology or Happy Lens polarized technology
- 100% UV protection - UVA, UVB and UVC
- Polycarbonate ARC lenses
- Propionate frames
About your SPY lenses:
- Grey lenses offer the truest color while boasting Trident technology to block harmful glare-filled rays for clean, clear vision.
- Black Mirror lenses sport a Bronze base with Happy Lens technology.
- Bronze lenses carry Trident technology while enhancing colors and increasing depth perception.
Web ID: 1306121643