With new control options and a fresh interface, the SportDOG Brand® TEK 2.0 Dog Training and Tracking System gives you advanced training options for more dogs over a bigger area. Modeled after the TEK 1.0 system, the TEK 2.0 uses HopTek Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology to give trainers a range of up to 10 miles from the control unit. Designed to work with up to 21 dogs (with Add-A-Dog® collars, not included), this system provides complete GPS tracking capabilities and up to 99 levels of training stimulation (along with vibration and tone). GPS functionality helps you monitor the dogs on preloaded 1:100,000 topographical maps and view their direction(s) on a tilt compensated compass screen. The training screen helps you quickly move through the TEK 2.0's wide ranging training options, including its Programmable, Continuous, Momentary, and Rising Stimulation modes. The 2.0's control unit makes using the system easy, with an icon-driven interface navigated with an easy-to-use wheel control. Collars feature the proven DRYTEK™ design, delivering waterproof and submersible performance up to 25' deep. The TEK 2.0 system also offers a GEOFENCE option to specify boundaries for that day's training and a WAYPOINTS option. System also comes with unlimited lifetime map updates and a desktop application for updates for the handheld control unit and collar unit(s). The TEK 2.0 system comes with a handheld control device and 1 combination GPS Collar/E-Collar module.
Manufacturer model #: TEK-V2LT.
- Wide-ranging, feature-packed dog tracking and training system
- 10-mile tracking or training range
- Up to 99 levels of training stimulation
- Programmable, Continuous, Momentary, and Rising Stimulation modes
- Complete GPS tracking capabilities
- Lightweight and compact waterproof control unit
- Works with up to 21 dogs
- DRYTEK design collars - waterproof and submersible up to 25'
- Unlimited lifetime map updates
- Desktop application for collar and control unit programming updates
Web ID: 1504151333