Make your feet the least of your concerns the next time you find yourself facing arctic conditions with the Glacier™ XT Pac Boots from Sorel®. Comfort rated to -100ÁF, the Glacier XT combines proven insulating felt liners and insulating design with modern reflective lining technology to keep feet comfortable in extreme cold. Designed to lock winter precipitation away from your feet, this boot combines durable, PU-coated synthetic textile uppers with handcrafted, vulcanized rubber shells for dependable wind- and water resistant protection. Inside, the Glacier XTs shield your feet from extreme cold with removable 13 mm ThermoPlus™ felt inner boot lined with Omni-Heat™ heat reflecting technology. Under your feet, a 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug and removable 13 mm Sorel meltdown midsole block out cold creeping up from the ground while cushioning every step. Sorel Aero-Trac rubber outsoles feature a non-loading lug design to stay clean and provide the traction you need through nasty winter conditions. Also features a top drawstring with barrel lock closure that cinches up tight to lock the snow out. Comfort rated to -100ÁF. Average weight: 48 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NM2130.
- Dependable protection from extreme cold weather
- Comfort rated to -100ÁF
- PU-coated synthetic textile uppers - wind- and water resistant
- Top drawstring with barrel lock closure - locks out snow
- Handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell - extremely durable
- Removable 13 mm ThermoPlus felt inner boots with Omni-Heat reflective lining
- 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plugs
- Removable 13 mm Sorel meltdown midsoles
- Non-loading Aero-Trac rubber lug outsoles
Web ID: 14010908363323