Made for hardcore sledding and snowball fights, Flurry™ Pac Boots for Kids from Sorel® keep young feet dry and warm through winter fun. Designed to keep winter precipitation away from little feet, these pac boots combines durable, PU-coated synthetic textile uppers with waterproof, injection molded thermal rubber shells for dependable wind- and water resistant protection. Inside, the Flurry shields young feet from the cold with removable and washable 6 mm recycled felt inner boots and 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plugs/midsoles. A multi-directional lug design on the rubber outsoles provide enhanced traction in slippery conditions. Boot also features a top gaiter with barrel lock closure that cinches up tight to lock the snow out. Fixed elastic instep strap provides a more secure fit. Comfort rated to -25ÁF. Average weight: 1 lb. 1 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NY1885.
- Comfort rated to -25ÁF
- PU-coated synthetic textile uppers - wind- and water resistant
- Top gaiter with barrel lock closure - locks out snow
- Waterproof, injection molded thermal rubber shells
- Removable 6 mm recycled felt inner boots - washable
- 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plugs
- Multi-directional lug design
- Fixed elastic instep strap
Web ID: 14123007112411