Giving you the proven high performance winter protection of the original Caribou with advanced insulating technology, the Caribou™ XT Pac Boots from Sorel® make a great choice for demanding activity in extreme winter conditions. Designed for work and play in the snow and slush, the Caribou XT locks out winter precipitation with its durable, PU backed synthetic textile uppers and enhanced, 2-layer, handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell. Inside, these warm boots shield your feet from extreme cold with a removable and washable 9 mm recycled felt inner boot with reflective Omni-Heat™ lining and 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug. The Sorel Aero-Trac rubber outsoles feature a non-loading lug design to stay clean and provide the traction you need through nasty winter conditions. Comfortrated to -40ÁF. Average weight: 38 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NM2138.
- Performance protection from extreme cold weather
- Waterproof PU backed synthetic textile uppers
- Comfort rated to -60ÁF
- Enhanced, 2-layer, handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell - extremely durable
- Removable and washable 9 mm recycled felt inner boot with Omni-Heat reflective lining
- 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
- Non-loading Aero-Trac rubber lug outsoles
Web ID: 14010908363322