Start smoking like a pro in your backyard with the pro-style performance of the Smoke Canyon Vertical Smoker with Offset Firebox. Offering 1,100" sq. in. of cooking space over 5 chrome-plated cooking grates through the main vertical smoking chamber, this vertical design also features 6 chrome-plated hooks at the top of the smoking chamber to hang sausages, hams, racks of ribs, and other large items. Made of a heavy-gauge, cold rolled steel with heavy-duty latches for a trustworthy seal that holds the smoke and heat inside the smoker. The large, easy-to-read, 3" temperature gauge built into the smoking chamber door helps you monitor and maintain a consistent cooking heat from the smoker's offset firebox, which doubles as a charcoal grill with its 2-piece, porcelain-coated cooking grate. Easily accessed through a handy back door on the smoking chamber, this smoker's porcelain-coated water pan delivers tenderizing, flavor-boosting steam in the smoking chamber. Durable, 10" steel wheels and a built-in steel handle on the smoking chamber for easy moving. Coil handles on smoking chamber and firebox doors stay cool while cooking. Porcelain-coated oil drip pan. Side door firebox access. Adjustable smoke stack to help control cooking temperature. Dimensions: 45.5"x25.5"x56.25".
Manufacturer model #: SC2219701-SC.
- Pro-style vertical smoker design for the backyard
- Large capacity - 1,100" sq. in. of cooking space
- Offset firebox doubles as a charcoal grill
- 5 chrome-plated cooking grates
- 6 integrated hooks for hanging large items
- Durable, heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel construction
- Offset firebox - doubles as grill
- Includes porcelain-coated water pan with handy back door access
- Large steel wheels and built-in handle for easy moving
- Cool-to-the-touch coil handles
- Large, easy-to-read, 3" temperature gauge
- Adjustable smoke stack
Web ID: 9992286263