Smith Optics® Frontman Polarized Sunglasses have crisp surfacing details, plus enough head curvature and temple thickness to keep out the sun and the glare of the sun off the water. Carbonic lenses—the most impact-resistant lens material in the world—make these sunglasses a perfect fit for active guys who play as hard as they work. Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) provides 100% UVA/B/C protection and makes the objects you see both clear and clearly defined. These scratch-resistant lenses also feature a Hydroleophobic coating to repel moisture. Eco-friendly Evolve frames are made from castor plants; they are 53% bio-based, lightweight, and durable. These premium shades incorporate Megol nose and temple pads for a non-slip fit. Medium-large fit/large coverage. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Carbonic polarized TLT lenses
- 100% UVA/B/C protection
- Hydroleophobic coating repels moisture
- Eco-friendly Evolve frames
- Megol nose and temple pads
- Medium-large fit/large coverage
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
ChromaPop® lenses feature a scientifically advanced Trivex® base that further boosts color management, contrast, and clarity by filtering light waves—preventing color confusion—in addition to providing 100% UV protection, being Anti-Reflective, and Hydroleophobic.
About your Smith Optics lenses:
- Polarized Brown absorbs stray "blue light" and sharpens visual acuity while reducing reflected glare.
- ChromaPop Brown lenses offers more saturated colors and is ideal for flat or low lighting conditions to enhance shadows and increase contrast.
- ChromaPop Blue Mirror provides true color vision without affecting light reaching the eye.
- ChromaPop Gray Green offers enhanced color saturation and is best for bright sun conditions and everyday use.
- ChromaPop Bronze Mirror absorbs stray "blue light" and sharpens visual acuity while reducing reflected glage.
Web ID: 13041706115744