With it's ultra-rugged design and assisted opening technology, the Smith & Wesson® M&P M.A.G.I.C. Tactical Lockback Folding Knife comes ready for the most rugged use. Built around its 3.6" 4034 stainless steel clip point blade with black, non-reflective coating and ambidextrous thumb plate, the M&P M.A.G.I.C. Tactical stands up to demanding work. Smith & Wesson's powerful and super fast M.A.G.I.C. assisted opening mechanism makes one-handed opening quick and easy and locks the blade out securely with a sturdy linerlock mechanism backed up by a sliding safety lock. Constructed of black T6061 aircraft grade aluminum, the knife's durable handle features a large pocket clip and window punch butt end for emergencies. Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty. Overall length: 8.5". Weight: 8 oz.
Manufacturer model #: SWMP9BCP.
- Rugged folder knife made for security, emergency, and law enforcement personnel
- M.A.G.I.C. assisted opening system for one-handed opening
- Strong liner lock mechanism
- Secondary sliding lock for safety - locks blade in and out
- 3.6" 4034 stainless steel clip point blade with non-reflective finish
- Aircraft aluminum handle
- Features window punch and pocket clip
Web ID: 1406201046