Enjoy the comfort of the sandal infused with water-ready toughness in the Simms® Streamtread™ Sandals for Men. Ideal for adventures at the river, lake, boat, or beach, this comfortable sandal is built on a tough StreamTread wading outsole with Vibram® Idrogrip™ 360 technology to take on rough underwater hazards like rock and concrete. Built with Simms CleanStream technology, the Streamtread features a water-friendly, non-absorbent, open heel, synthetic leather and mesh upper that drains and dries quickly for comfortable support in or out of the water. Designed to dry quickly as well, the sandal's anti-odor, cushioned EVA footbed provides shock-absorbing comfort with every step. Pull-on heel loop and quick pull lacing system with cordlock make slipping the Streamtread on or off a breeze. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: SBTSD000.
- Comfort of a sandal, river-ready toughness of a Simms water shoe
- Sticky rubber StreamTread™ wading outsole - features Vibram® Idrogrip™ 360 technology
- CleanStream™ technology built in to help keep waterways healthy
- Great sandal on the boat, on the bank, or in the water - comfortable sandal built on tough wader outsole
- Quick pull lacing system with cordlock- easy on/easy off
- Anti-odor, cushioned EVA footbed - quick drying design
- Non-absorbent, open heel, synthetic leather and mesh upper for quick draining and drying
- Pull-on heel loop
Simms is working to keep our waterways, and the fish that live in them, healthy for now and in the future. Many Simms products now feature CleanStream technology design or elements of it, like the new Vibram Streamtread rubber sole jointly developed by Simms and Vibram to replace felt-soled boots. This new design philosophy uses materials and production techniques that make it more difficult for dangerous microorganisms to attach to wading gear and makes the gear easier to properly clean. Simms is also working with other fishing industry companies and conservation organizations to develop a certification process to highlight gear designed to help prevent the spread of aquatic nuisance species (ANS) and disease and keep the world's waterways safe and healthy.
Web ID: 1112290501112