Weighing just 5 ounces, Simms® Pliers are destined to become your most-used tool for a good many years to come. Unmatched for their super-lightweight utility, these advanced fly fishing pliers are made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum and come fitted with replaceable stainless steel jaws and tungsten-carbide cutters. You'll find them incredibly handy for myriad tasks, effortless to carry, and extremely easy to handle. Simms' ergonomic design fits nicely into the hand; the well-placed external finger guard assures a firm grip, and the hollow stainless steel hinge provides crisp, smooth jaw action. Extra touches include a beveled notch for knot-snugging and clip-in points for a lanyard or retractor. Includes a compression-molded nylon holster. Made in USA.
- Destined to become your most-used tool
- Weighs just 5 oz.
- Made of super-light aircraft-grade aluminum
- Replaceable stainless steel jaws
- Replaceable tungsten-carbide cutters
- Ergonomic design with external finger guard
- Hollow stainless steel hinge for smooth action
- Beveled notch for knot-tightening
- Attachment points for a lanyard or retractor clip
- Includes nylon holster
Web ID: 184209