Engineered to deliver wading performance you can count on, Headwaters Wader Boots for men from Simms® combine great stability with a proven Vibram® outsole. One of Simms' stream-conscious CleanStream™ designs, the Headwaters helps fly fishermen get to their favorite spots with minimal trouble. A great balance of performance and value, these boots combine rugged scratch rubber and high denier nylon uppers with partial neoprene linings for cushioning comfort. Designed for maximum stability, control, and slip resistance underfoot, the Headwaters™ platform pairs a shock absorbing dual density EVA midsole with ESS plates for improved cleat/stud retention and proprioception. Specially designed Vibram Idrogrip rubber outsoles deliver an improved grip over slippery terrains and surfaces. Average weight per pair: 54.4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 11116.
- Simms performance and quality, stream-protecting design
- A stream-conscious CleanStream design
- Rugged scratch rubber and high denier nylon uppers
- Partial neoprene linings for cushioning comfort
- Headwaters platform - maximum stability, control, and slip resistance
- Shock absorbing, dual density EVA midsoles
- ESS plates for improved cleat/stud retention and proprioception
- Slip resistant Vibram Idrogrip rubber outsoles
Web ID: 2242828