Enjoy high performance versatility and GORE-TEX® breathable waterproof performance in your favorite fishing stream with the Simms® Headwaters™ Pro Stocking-Foot Waders for Men. Giving anglers breathable comfort and full range of motion while fishing, these waders feature front and back leg seam construction for easier movement and reduced abrasion in critical wear zones. Made of GORE-TEX's lightweight 3-Layer Pro laminate fabric reinforced through the lower legs, Headwaters Pro Waders deliver lightweight and durable, 100% waterproof protection. The adjustable, 1.5" elastic suspenders provide a custom fit, while the opposing buckles allow for an easy conversion to waist-high waders. The built-in belt loop in the wader's center back offers multiple height options for the included nylon wading belt to deliver a more concise and comfortable fit. Anatomically-specific, hourglass-shaped stocking feet deliver a comfortable fit and feature the extra protection of built-in, abrasion resistant gravel guards. These quality stocking-foot waders also feature a pass-through, lined handwarmer pocket with chest storage pocket. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 11851.
- Versatile Simms waders design and GORE-TEX performance at a great value
- Lightweight GORE-TEX 3-Layer Pro laminate fabric construction
- Front and back leg seam construction - easier movement and reduced abrasion
- Reinforced fabric through lower legs - added durability
- Adjustable, 1.5" elastic suspenders with opposing buckles
- Built-in belt loop and nylon wading belt - multiple height options for comfortable fit
- Converts from chest-high wader to wading pants
- Hourglass-shaped stockingfeet - comfortable fit
- Durable, abrasion resistant, built-in gravel guards
- Pass-through, lined handwarmer pocket with chest storage pocket
Click here for Product Sizing Guide
Web ID: 179787