Giving anglers wading performance they can count on, Headwaters® Pro Felt Sole Wader Boots for Men from Simms® combine great stability with a traditional felt outsole. One of Simms' stream-conscious CleanStream™ designs, the Headwaters helps fly fishermen get to their favorite spots with minimal hassle. A great balance of performance and value, these boots combine rugged scratch rubber and waterproof nubuck leather for a durable, protective upper. Designed for maximum stability, control, and slip resistance underfoot, the Headwaters platform pairs a shock absorbing dual density EVA midsole with a full coverage retention plate for improved cleat/stud retention and rigidity. 12 mm felt outsoles. Average Weight Per Pair: 5 lbs. 3.2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 11447.
- Simms performance and quality, stream-protecting design
- A stream-conscious CleanStream design
- Rugged scratch rubber and waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- Headwaters platform - maximum stability, control, and slip resistance
- Shock absorbing, dual density EVA midsoles
- Full coverage retention plates for improved cleat/stud retention and rigidity
- 12 mm felt outsoles
Web ID: 179786