Enjoy high performance versatility and GORE-TEX® breathable waterproof performance for fresh- or saltwater fishing with the Simms® Headwaters® Convertible Stockingfoot Waders. Giving you breathable comfort and full range of motion while fishing, these waders feature an innovative zip extension system for easy conversion from a chest-high wader to wading pants. Made of GORE-TEX's lightweight 3-Layer Pro Shell fabric, the Headwaters Convertible Waders are waterproof and durable, yet lightweight and comfortable. Reinforced fabric in the front leg panels add durability, while the front leg seam construction reduces inseam abrasion issues. Hourglass-shaped stocking feet deliver a comfortable fit and feature extra protection from the waders' built-in, abrasion resistant gravel guards. Headwaters Convertible Waders also feature Integrated belt loops with 2" elastic belt and Simms Trout buckle for a better fit. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 10544.
- Versatile Simms design and GORE-TEX performance at a great value
- Lightweight GORE-TEX 3-Layer Pro Shell fabric
- Converts from chest-high wader to wading pants
- Innovative zip extension system for easy conversion
- Reinforced fabric in front leg panels for added durability
- Front leg seam construction reduces abrasion
- Easy access chest pocket
- Hourglass-shaped stockingfeet - comfortable fit
- Durable, abrasion resistant, built-in gravel guards
- Integrated belt loops with 2" elastic belt and Simms Trout buckle
Click here for Product Sizing Guide
Web ID: 13092706214623