You could ostensibly pack a month's worth of fly fishing necessities into a Simms® Headwaters Gear Bag, if needed. This well-made, versatile bag is designed to leave nothing behind as you pursue your passion. Made for tough duty, the Headwaters Gear Bag's voluminous interior provides both wet and dry storage capability, with a large, easy-access dry storage section plus a separate compartment for your waders and boots. In addition, you'll find a number of quick-access exterior pockets for your spools and tools, a pair of roomy side organization compartments, some thoughtfully provided tuckable rod-tube holders. Made of tough 600D dobby nylon with Durable Water Repellent coating and a bomber-style waterproof TPU bottom. Carry handles plus adjustable shoulder strap. 25"L x 15"D x 15"H. Capacity: 5492 cubic inches. Weight: 64 oz. Imported.
- Spacious, versatile bag holds tons of fly gear
- Provides both wet and dry storage
- Large, easy-access dry storage section
- Separate compartment for wet waders and boots
- Exterior pockets for spools and tools
- Side organization compartments
- Tuckable rod-tube holders
- Tough 600D dobby nylon upper with DWR coating
- Waterproof TPU bottom
- Carry handles plus adjustable shoulder strap
- Capacity: 5492 cubic inches
- Weight: 64 oz.
Web ID: 184214