Combining 2 kinds of high performance GORE-TEX® waterproof material and tons of Simms® design features, Simms builds its G3 Guide™ Stocking-Foot Waders to be better. Lightweight, breathable, and waterproof, the G3 Guide utilizes 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric in upper and 5-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric through the higher abrasion areas in the seat and legs. Leg seams situated on the front and back provide an articulated fit that optimizes your comfort and mobility. The anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet feature an hourglass design for a comfortable fit and extra protection from the G3 Guide's built-in, abrasion-resistant gravel guards. Up top, this high performance fishing wader features a removable, flip-out Tippet Tender pocket with dual entry zippers and retractor docking station, zippered chest pocket, and integrated utility tabs. A reach-through, microfleece-lined handwarmer pocket features storm flaps to keep the cold out. Built for demanding anglers, this high performance wader features 1.5" elastic suspenders with non-locking YKK® buckles, low profile belt loops, and a nylon wading belt. Color: Greystone. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: 10542.
- Lightweight and breathable, performance Stocking-Foot waders from Simms
- Waterproof 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric in upper
- Waterproof 5-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric through seat and legs
- Leg seams on front and back - articulated fit for maximum comfort and mobility
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with hourglass design
- Removable, flip-out Tippet Tender pocket - dual entry zippers and retractor docking station
- Durable, abrasion resistant gravel guards
- Reach-through, microfleece-lined handwarmer pocket with storm flaps
- Zippered chest pocket and integrated utility tabs for gear
- Low profile belt loops - Includes nylon wading belt
- 1.5" elastic suspenders with non-locking YKK buckles
Click here for Product Sizing Guide
Web ID: 13092006162729