A great balance of wading performance and value with a stream-conscious design, Freestone® Felt Wading Boots from Simms® let fly fishermen work their favorite stream with confidence. A CleanStream design, the Freestone features durable synthetic, full-grain leather uppers with protective scratch rubber toes and heels to give anglers all-around, abrasion-resistant durability. Neoprene-lined collars boost the Freestone's all-around comfort in and out of the stream, as does the Streamtread™ platform the Freestone is built upon. This specialized foundation combines a die-cut, full coverage TPU retention plate for rigidity and cleat retention with cushioning EVA midsoles for all day wading comfort. Molded TPU heel clips on top of the midsoles hold your heel in place and provide lateral stability for wading security, while the die-cut footbeds on top provide soft, cushioning comfort. Thick 12 mm felt outsoles anchor this high performance wading boot with a traditional wader feel. Average weight per pair: 65.6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10928.
- Simms performance and quality, stream-protecting design
- Durable synthetic full-grain leather uppers with scratch rubber toes and heels
- Comfortable neoprene-lined collars
- Streamtread platform - specially designed base for comfort and performance
- Slip resistant, 12 mm felt outsoles
Web ID: 1408280346417