A tribute to Simms' engineering and expertise, Freestone® Felt Sole Wading Boots from Simms® give fly fishermen a tremendous balance of traditional wading performance and value. Durable synthetic leather uppers with protective scratch rubber toes and heel panels give anglers all-around, abrasion-resistant durability. Partial neoprene linings boost the boots' all-around comfort in and out of the stream. Cushioning, dual density EVA midsoles provide welcome shock absorption over rough, uncertain streambeds and other fishing terrain. 12mm felt soles provide proven, traditional traction on slick streambeds. Average Weight Per Pair: 60.6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 12022.
- Surprising blend of performance and quality at a great price
- Durable synthetic synthetic leather uppers with scratch rubber toes and heels
- Comfortable partial neoprene linings
- Dual density EVA midsoles - cushioning comfort
- Time tested 12mm felt outsoles
Web ID: 100050223