Water hazards are no problem for the Simms® Dry Creek Z™ series. You can trust a Simms Dry Creek Z Duffle to keep its contents dry in the face of incoming waves, monsoonal downpours, or accidental dunkings. Its incredibly tough, fully waterproof 840D TPU bomber fabric is radio-welded at the seams and equipped with waterproof TIZIP® zippers, so it holds integrity in the face of liquids and resists punctures and abrasion with impunity. Functional design features include interior stretch-mesh pockets for organized storage; adjustable cinch straps for compression and secure storage; non-corrosive Hypalon lashing strap attachment points on both sides; a comfortable padded shoulder strap; and an ergonomic carry handle system that can also be used as backpack straps. 27"L x 17"D x 13"H. Capacity: 5187 cubic inches. Weight: 52 oz. Imported.
- Tough and submersible
- Keeps contents safe and dry in any environment
- Waterproof 840D TPU bomber fabric
- Radio-welded at the seams
- Waterproof TIZIP zippers
- High resistance to punctures and abrasion
- Interior stretch-mesh pockets
- Adjustable cinch straps for compression
- Hypalon strap attachment points
- Padded shoulder strap
- Carry handle doubles as backpack straps
- Capacity: 5187 cubic inches
- Weight: 52 oz.
Web ID: 184216