Water hazards are no problem for the Simms® Dry Creek Z™ series. You can trust a Simms Dry Creek Z Backpack to keep its contents dry in the face of incoming waves, monsoonal downpours, or accidental dunkings. Its incredibly tough, fully waterproof 840D TPU-coated bomber fabric is radio-welded at the seams and equipped with waterproof TIZIP® zippers, so it holds integrity in the face of liquids and resists punctures and abrasion with impunity. Functional design features include interior stretch-mesh pockets for organized storage; non-corrosive Hypalon lash points with stretch cording; breathable, water-resistant back panel; fully cushioned shoulder straps; and roll-up retainers to eliminate snags on all adjustment straps. 19"H x 12"W x 7"D. Capacity: 1525 cubic inches. Weight: 30 oz. Imported.
- Tough and submersible
- Keeps contents safe and dry in any environment
- Waterproof 840D TPU bomber fabric
- Radio-welded at the seams
- Waterproof TIZIP zippers
- High resistance to punctures and abrasion
- Interior stretch-mesh pockets
- Hypalon lash points with stretch cording
- Cushioned shoulder straps
- Snag-eliminating roll-up strap retainers
- Capacity: 1525 cubic inches
- Weight: 30 oz.
Web ID: 184168