Rugged submersibility. That's what the Simms® Dry Creek series is all about. So you can count on your Simms Dry Creek Hip Pack to keep your gear safe and dry in any environment. Crashing waves, drenching downpours, a dunk in the drink—go ahead and wade deeper, as they will not penetrate its durable, fully waterproof TPU-coated material, nor its proven roll-top closure. Meanwhile, this well-designed pack maintains a comfortable profile, with non-absorbent closed-cell foam back panels and a cushioned waistband. Functional design features include a roomy center compartment, front-side wet storage compartment with drainage holes, retractor docking stations for tools and spools, and hook 'n' loop fly patches. Dimensions: 12"Hx15"Wx5-1/2"D. Capacity: 610 cu. in. Weight: 21 oz. Imported.
- Tough and submersible
- Keeps contents safe and dry in any environment
- Durable, waterproof TPU-coated material
- Roll-top closure
- Comfortable closed-cell foam back panel
- Non-absorbent cushioned waistband
- Roomy center compartment
- Front-side wet storage with drainage holes
- Retractor docking stations
- Hook 'n' loop fly patches
- Capacity: 610 cu. in.
- Weight: 21 oz.
Web ID: 184208