Rugged submersibility. That's what the Simms® Dry Creek series is all about. So you can count on your Simms Dry Creek Backpack to keep your gear safe and dry in any environment. Crashing waves, drenching downpours, a dunk in the drink—they will not penetrate its durable, fully waterproof TPU-coated material, nor its proven roll-top closure. Meanwhile, this well-designed pack maintains a comfortable profile, with non-absorbent cushioning that includes a high-loft closed-cell foam back panel and padded waistband and shoulder harness systems. Functional design features encompass external lash points, a roomy center compartment, interior stretch-mesh pockets for organized storage, front-side wet storage with drainage holes, and exterior stretch-mesh water bottle pockets. 32"H x 17-1/2"W x 7-1/2"D. Capacity: 2196 cubic inches. Weight: 44 oz. Imported.
- Tough and submersible
- Keeps contents safe and dry in any environment
- Durable, waterproof TPU-coated material
- Roll-top closure
- Comfortable closed-cell foam back panel
- Non-absorbent cushioned waistband and shoulder harness
- External lash points
- Roomy center compartment
- Interior stretch-mesh pockets
- Front-side wet storage with drainage holes
- Exterior stretch-mesh water bottle pockets
- Capacity: 2196 cubic inches
- Weight: 44 oz.
Web ID: 184114