Smooth, unrelenting power for saltwater big game fishing. The Shimano® Tiagra®/Offshore Angler™ Ocean Master® Stand-Up Combo gives you the ideal performance match for going toe-to-toe with bluewater giants.
The Shimano Tiagra Conventional 2-Speed Saltwater Reel is machined from solid 7mm pipe stock aluminum and features smooth push-button shifting backed by permanently lubed A-RB® Anti-Rust Bearings. Traditional drag curves on most models provide an area of low drag pressure just above strike level—great for holding baits in the wake, but light enough to reduce the chances of pulling the hook out of the fish's mouth. LRS models feature a special drag curve for heavy line and extra-tight drag settings.
Our Offshore Angler Ocean Master Stand-Up Rod offers virtually unlimited lifting power in a lightweight design. Built on our rugged graphite composite blank with Carbon Coil Technology for optimum power and comfort, this rod features only the best components: exclusive high-leverage triangular EVA foregrip with X-wrap, Fuji® aluminum oxide guides with AFTCO® roller stripper and tip, and a Stuart® machined-aluminum reel seat. Slick butt rear grip; machined-aluminum gimbal and protective cap.
- Metal frame keeps moving parts in precise alignment
- Specially treated A-RB Anti-Rust Bearings
- PermaLube® lubrication for effortless freespool
- Ratcheting drag lever
- Ergonomic power handle with nonslip Septon® grip
- Graphite composite blank
- Carbon Coil Technology
- Triangular EVA forgrip with X-wrap
- AFTCO roller stripper and tip
- Fuji aluminum oxide guides
- Stuart machined-aluminum reel seat
- Slick butt rear grip
- Machined-aluminum gimbal with cap
Web ID: 100046800