Shimano's® Tiagra® Conventional 2-Speed Saltwater Reels deliver the smooth and unrelenting power today's performance-minded big game fisherman rely on. Every Tiagra Conventional Saltwater Reel is machined from solid 7mm pipe stock aluminum for relentless strength and secure alignment under duress. Features smooth push-button shifting backed by permanently lubed A-RB® Anti-Rust Bearings for easy handling at all times. Traditional style drag curves on most models provide an area of low drag pressure just above strike level—great for holding baits in the wake, but light enough to reduce the chances of pulling the hook out of the fish's mouth. LRS models feature a special drag curve for fishing heavy lines with extra-tight drag settings.
- Specially treated A-RB Anti-Rust Bearings
- Metal frames keep moving parts in precise alignment
- PermaLube® lubrication for effortless freespooling
- Ratcheting drag lever
- Twin Disk Drag System (Ti16 and Ti130 only) for a wider range of settings
- Ergonomic power grip with soft, nonslip Septon® grip (except Ti16)
- Specially treated A-RB Anti-Rust Bearings—at least 10 times more corrosion resistant than standard stainless steel bearings
- Metal frames keep moving parts in precise alignment for increased efficiency and durability
- PermaLube lubrication for effortless freespooling and long-term protection
- Ratcheting drag lever eliminates play due to boat vibration
- Twin Disk Drag System (Ti16 and Ti130 only) effectively doubles the drag surface for a wider range of settings and increased durability
- Offset ergonomic power grip with soft, nonslip Septon® grip (all models except Ti12 and Ti16) allows natural hand, arm and wrist angles for greater power and comfortLine recovery in inches per handle turn.
Web ID: 63433