The Shimano® Tekota® Levelwind Reels are solid, technically advanced, palmable levelwind reels designed to keep you trolling comfortably for years. Built on a rugged 1-piece die-cast aluminum frame with aluminum and graphite side-plates for maximum strength and minimum weight, the Tekota Levelwind Reels feature a unique crossbar-forward design that provides direct access to the spool, a non-disengaging levelwind system with underbrace for better line management, oversized clicker, and a non-slip Septon™ ergonomic power handle. Inside, the smooth-meshing 4-bearing system incorporates 3 specially machined A-RB™ corrosion-resistant ball bearings, plus a one-way roller bearing associated with the Super Stopper® anti-reverse system.
- Solid, technically advanced, palmable levelwind reels
- Rugged 1-piece die-cast aluminum frame
- Aluminum and graphite side-plates
- A-RB™ ball bearings plus one-way roller bearing
- Super Stopper® anti-reverse system
Web ID: 1306040838