Light, strong, and incredibly durable, the Shimano® Stradic® CI4+ FB/ Bass Pro Shops® Johnny Morris® CarbonLite™ Spinning Combo reel will easily match up to any quarry in freshwater, as well as inshore saltwater.
One of the world's best-selling high-performance reels, the Shimano Stradic CI4+ FB Spinning Reel incorporates all the performance features serious anglers rely on. Its super-light CI4+ carbon body and cold-forged aluminum spool are now joined by Shimano's Magnumlite Rotor, which is 25% lighter than previous styles for greater balance and a near-effortless feel on the retrieve. Also: comfort-enhancing G-Free Body design; CoreProtect water resistant design; Hagane® cold forged drive gear; X-Ship pinion gear-support concept; 7-bearing system with 6 S A-RB shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Super Stopper II; advanced AR-C spool design plus Power Roller; 1-Piece Bail for unimpeded line flow.
Our popular Johnny Morris CarbonLite Spinning Rod stands among the lightest, strongest rods we've made. Built on an RT4 Graphite blank using advanced Carbon Coil Technology, this rod is amazingly responsive and sensitive. Other features: High-tech Pac Bay titanium-frame guides with hard Hialoy inserts; super-comfortable P-Tec polyfoam grips; minimalist, exposed-blank reel seat with Soft Touch coating; exclusive built-in Line ID system.
- Magnumlite Rotor: 25% lighter than previous styles
- G-Free Body design
- CoreProtect water resistance
- Light, strong CI4+ carbon body
- Cold-forged AR-C aluminum spool
- Hagane cold forged drive gear
- X-Ship pinion gear support
- 7-bearing system with Super Stopper II
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Power Roller
- 1-Piece Bail for unimpeded line flow
- RT4 Graphite blank
- Carbon Coil Technology
- Pac Bay titanium-frame guides
- P-Tec polyfoam grips
- Minimalist reel seat with Soft Touch coating
- Line ID system
Web ID: 178812